Saturday, August 21, 2010

Showcase 2010


Team member Unit Leader Joan Flannery was 6th in Personal Volume.

Director Beckie Belote and Unit Leader Lynn Brau received recruiting awards.

I received a $1,000 gift card from Best Buy for my award in Leader Development.

Director Beckie Belote received numerous awards, including the prestigious Masterpiece award. She's shown here with co-founder Rhonda Anderson and the CM CEO.

The formal dinner after the closing session was, as always, fun and full of delightful fellowship. Above I am shown with Lynn, Karen and Joan. Below, with Shelly and Cassie.


Our Creative Memories national convention in Minneapolis earlier this month was the best I've attended in my 15 years as an Instrustor. Truly, preserving the past, enriching the present and inspiring hope for the future makes a very positive difference in our lives. In the Bible, the Lord commands us to remember His great works and this is yet another means to do that.

No comments: