Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trust Me

God is it true that You’re thinking of me at this moment?

God is it true that You hear every prayer that I pray?

God is it true every time my heart beats that You know it?

Well if its all true, then that must be You I hear saying, "Trust Me."

God is it true out of all things You’re doing on this planet...

Could it really be true that You’ve counted the hairs on my head?

God is it true, very day of my life You have planned it?

Well if its all true, that must be You I hear saying, "Trust me."

"I’ll never leave you...I’ll never forsake you...Just trust Me."

God is it true that Your love for us is never ending?

Could it really be true that You died for letting us go?

God is it true that not even death can separate us?

Well if its all true, then what can I do but put all my hope, and all my trust in You?

Well I know its true and I know its You I hear saying, "Trust Me."

No comments: