Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Late night thoughts...

This wicked cough has awakened me, perhaps, in order to record the words from this song by recording artist Steven Curtis Chapman:

“ My heart is racing and my knees are weak as I walk to the edge (literally!).

I know there is no turning back once my feet have left the ledge.
And in the rush I hear a voice, it's telling me it's time to take the leap of faith....So here I go”

Then,

"But we will never know the awesome power of the grace of God

Until we let ourselves get swept away into this holy flood
So if you'll take my hand, we'll close our eyes and count to three
And take the leap of faith
Come on let's go"

The Bible says, " ...but my righteous one shall live by faith, and if he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him" (Hebrews 10:39)

No comments: